How to use Nutritarian-Vegan Diet as a Strong Athlete - Interview with Nutrition Expert and Triathlete Ivan Blazquez
Jun 28th, 2021 by feistyfoxfire
In this podcast, Coach Shangrila Rendon interviews Ivan Blazquez, plant-based personal trainer, nutrition expert, former pro-physique athlete, triathlete and researcher about how to use the nutritarian-vegan diet as a strong athlete.
These are some of the items that we discussed:
- What should I eat before race day if I’m trying to eat healthy on a plant based vegan diet?
- Why should someone consider a vegan diet?
- Should I be afraid of bulking up if I lift weights as a triathlete?
- How much should I eat during a race?
- Superfoods you didn’t know about that improve your vo2 max
- Doing both triathlon and strength training at the same time
- What’s the best food for fast recovery after a race?
- Foods that improve your sleep and make it easier to fall asleep
- Best foods I should eat to be healthy
- What about vitamin B-12