Michael B of KTFS 107.1 FM news radio interviews Shangrila Rendon as she is cycling across America on her bicycle.
Find out about Shangrila Rendon's mission to give hope and help victims of abuse fr...
July 29, 2020
Listen in on Coach Shangrila sharing her wisdom about the importance of your own experience.
- Fighting demons and self doubt while doing something that's super hard.
- When you are asking yourself "...
June 25, 2020
Listen in on two strong athletes sharing their experience doing and finishing their first virtual everesting cycling.
Find out how Sakthi finished the climb of 29.1K FT elevation gain without m...
June 22, 2020
Athlete Question Answered: I'm feeling frustrated and discouraged with running... what should I do?
- feeling like I've plateaued and can’t get faster
- feeling like the training is not going anywhere...
June 18, 2020
Athlete Question Answered: Why do I need sodium?
- What happens if I don’t have enough sodium?
- How much sodium do I need?
- Why you shouldn’t drink too much water.
- Is a lot of sodium okay?
- How t...
June 15, 2020
Athlete Question Answered: What if I missed a workout? What should I do?
- What if I miss several workouts?- I'm feeling disappointed and bad- Will it effect my results on race day?- Should I carry o...
June 10, 2020
Athlete Question Answered: How can I avoid emotional eating now that I’ve been working from home?
Listen to this short episode and find out strategies and ideas you can try today.
June 8, 2020
Athlete Question Answered: I’ve been cycling indoors. What do I need to adopt or prepare myself once I transition to outdoor cycling?
Listen to this short episode and find out what to expect, what you...
June 3, 2020
Listen in and hear athletes share good and bad things they learned after finishing their challenges this month. Learn how Jeff went from a 2-minute plank to a 25-minute plank. Discover the key strateg...
May 23, 2020
Listen in on today's episode about adjusting to the current situation and dealing with staying at home.
- Executing training to make the most of what you have...
- Getting motivated now when all the...
May 9, 2020