How To Transition From Being A Runner To A Strong Triathlete WITHOUT Sacrificing Family Time
Jan 31st, 2022 by feistyfoxfire
In this episode, Coach Shangrila Rendon talks with Rodrigo from Boston who came from a running background and also wanted to be a triathlete.
Rodrigo is now officially a strong triathlete, after completing his FIRST Ironman 70.3, Maine:
- TIME: 5:44:19
- SWIM (2112 YDS): 39:07 MINS @ 1:51 MIN 100/YDS
- BIKE (56 MI): 3:01:28 HRS @ 18.33 MPH
- RUN (13.1 MI): 1:49:03 HR @ 8:04 MIN/MI
- Where to start with swimming and cycling?
- How do you balance your time among the 3 sports, family and work?
- What should I look out for when transitioning from running to all 3 sports?
- How can I place at the top of my age group as a triathlete even though I’m new in the sports?
ABOUT COACH SHANGRILA
Shangrila Rendon is 2x Guinness World Record Holder (2020 & 2015), Best-Selling Author, Motivational Speaker and Triathlon/Endurance Coach with many triathlon & swim certifications. She helps busy athletes from around the world become strong triathlon finishers achieve their biggest dreams in sports without putting themselves at high risk of injury.