How Mark shaved off 60 min his marathon, 20 sec off 100 yards swim and went from 19% body fat to 8%! - Interview
Jun 7th, 2021 by feistyfoxfire
In this episode, Coach Shangrila Rendon interviews Mark Villanueva about how he was able to go from 4hrs 40 mins to 3hrs 33 mins full marathon (LAM) finish time, 1:50 min/100 yards to 1:30 min/100 yards at Alcatraz swim and from 19% body fat to 8% body fat.
How did he do it??? Listen in and find out!
In this episode:
- From zero training to running the LA Marathon in 3hrs 33 mins
- Swimming Alcatraz at a 1:30 min/100 yards pace
- Learning how to cook food
- Adjusting macros, balancing carbs, protein and fat.
- The most important thing you need to know about getting to a body fat percentage you want
- Key mindset
- Experiencing the change in energy
- Identifying triggers that sabotage your results
- Looking at the people who influence you
- Setting goal and having deadline
- Practicing discipline and patience
- Being surrounded by people that will help achieve your goal