How Gloria finished her 1st Ocean Swim & 1st Sprint Triathlon Races without a Wetsuit on the same weekend - Interview
Aug 10th, 2021 by feistyfoxfire
In this episode, Coach Shangrila Rendon asks how Gloria Isela Vazquez from Texas, who started from ZERO triathlon experience, finished her 1st ocean swim & 1st sprint triathlon races without a wetsuit on the same weekend and with only 1 month training without injuring herself.
During the show, we will talk about:
- How to gain confidence for swimming in the ocean?
- How did Gloria find the courage to commit to something that seemed so out of reach just 1 month ago?
- What did Gloria do to go from nervous and scared to confident?
- How did it feel to achieve a 3-month goal in 1 month andwhat was required to do it?
ZERO experience to a gutsy, go-getter very confident triathlete WITHIN A MONTH!!!
- 1000 meter ocean swim Toyota Legacy finisher without wetsuit
- FIRST sprint triathlon finisher without a wetsuit and also in the ocean. 600 yards 🏊🏻♀️, 12 miles 🚴♀️, 5k 🏃🏻♀️
- Injury free and with unstoppable mindset