How did 5 triathletes shave off 10-30 seconds per 100 yards of their swim pace within 4-6 weeks
Jun 23rd, 2021 by feistyfoxfire
In this podcast, Coach Shangrila Rendon interviews 5 inspirational triathletes who were held back by their swimming ability in the past. How all of them were able to overcome their challenges and train to be good swimmers.
In this episode, we will cover:
- How was Javey able to overcome his trauma of drowning and train himself to swim at a 1:50 min/100 yards pace.
- Tools Cruz, Rodrigo, Javey, Fanny and Naga used to transform themselves into fast swimmers
- How are they able to use the 80/20 principle and see results even through they are very busy and don’t have a lot of time to train
- What did they do to gain confidence in themselves and not be fearful / anxious
- What method did they use to learn how to breath bilaterally